My name is Steve Behrens and I have over 28 consecutive years experience in the hollow metal and commercial door & hardware industry. The first 8 of those 28 years were in
the shop as a welder/fabricator and later as the shop foreman. I then moved into sales, Project Management, & then Operations Management. At that point, I then went into business for myself and owned my own door & hardware distributor business for 10 years; so I know this business from front to back.
Commercial doors, frames, and door hardware is all I do so you can be sure you will get accurate answers to
any questions you may have and your order will be shipped right the first time, on time. I handle commercial sales as well as focus on export sales and out of state projects.
We supply hollow metal doors,
hollow metal frames,
commercial door hardware, and
for new and existing commercial buildings.
We also stock a full line of commercial grade
knob locks, hinges, door closers,
exit devices, and
all other hardware needed to complete the opening.
I am a commercial Project Manager for Manning Building Supplies. MBS has been in business 33 years now and has 7 locations in Florida...Fort Pierce,
Ocala, Jacksonville, Lakeland, Orlando, St. Augustine, and Riviera Beach. I work out of the Fort Pierce Facility.
We have a complete inventory of hollow metal doors, frames, and wood doors in our hollow metal manufacturing space. We have a complete weld and modification shop
with punches, presses, saws and all the equipment needed for modification and prep
work. Fire rated hollow metal doors and frames are stock as well as non-rated doors.
We supply to the entire United States, the Caribbean, Central and South America, and will ship anywhere else in the world. Some of the export jobs I have done in the past include:
along with several smaller jobs in the Bahamas and Barbados. We are located on the east coast of South Florida which makes us ideal for export work.
We will deliver your material in our trucks to the Port
of Palm Beach or any other port you prefer and give it to the freight forwarder of your choice along with the Bill of Lading and all other necessary paper work.
- The University of the Virgin Islands Great House renovation in the U.S.V.I.
- Primary School Ministry of Education in Nassau, Bahamas.
- The Coca Cola Plant in Kingston, Jamaica.
- The FBI Office in Puerto Rico.
- Santa Fe Trading Company in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- Cayman Prep and High School (renovation) in Grand Cayman, British West Indies
- Professional Security in Paramaribo, Suriname.
- University of Notre Dame - Haitian Filariasis Program in Leogane, Haiti.
- Tropicair in Kingston, Jamaica.
- The Securitron Building in Kingston, Jamaica.
- U.S. Naval Station - Building 463 in Rota, Spain.
- NCO Call Center - Guatemala City, Guatemala.
- Harbour House Towers Condominium - Freeport, Grand Bahama.
- Raghunath Singh & Co. - Trinidad, West Indies (December 2013)
If you would like to get a quote, you can go to the
Quotes page and simply click on the drop down choices if you already know what you need and that is convenient to you. You can also email me plans and specs, send them by courier, call, or fax me the information and I'll take it from there!
Please feel free to contact me
with any questions or requests.
News & Updates
Company & Industry news as well as updates to this site as they occur.
Question and Answer
This is where our online community shares knowledge. Ask a question or provide an answer! The community dynamic is enriched by commenting, voting, notifications, user points and rankings.
Come in and just read the blogs if you like...or you can participate and leave comments and/or suggestions!