My name is Steve Behrens and I've been in the commercial door & hardware industry for over 29 years. I started out in 1986 in a hollow metal shop. I spent 8 years in that shop which later helped me greatly through the years performing Take-Offs, Estimating, Sales, Project Management, and Production/Operations Management...along with owning my own door & hardware business for 10 years. I've been the guy in the shop unloading the trucks and welding/fabricating the doors & frames; and also the guy in the office reading blueprints, creating door & hardware schedules & submittals, writing up shop work orders, training the guys in the shop & checking their work...doing complete Project Management from project inception to completion.
Commercial doors, frames, and door hardware is all I do so you can be sure you will get accurate answers to
any questions you may have and your order will be shipped right the first time, on time. I handle commercial sales as well as focus on export sales and out of state projects.
We supply hollow metal doors,
hollow metal frames,
commercial door hardware, and
for new and existing commercial buildings.
We also stock a full line of commercial grade
knob locks, hinges, door closers,
exit devices, and
all other hardware needed to complete the opening.
I am a commercial Project Manager for Manning Building Supplies. MBS has been in business 33 years now and has 7 locations in Florida...Fort Pierce,
Ocala, Jacksonville, Lakeland, Orlando, St. Augustine, and Riviera Beach. I work out of the Fort Pierce Facility.
We have a complete inventory of hollow metal doors, frames, and wood doors in our hollow metal manufacturing space. We have a complete weld and modification shop
with punches, presses, saws and all the equipment needed for modification and prep
work. Fire rated hollow metal doors and frames are stock as well as non-rated doors.
We supply to the eastern and central United States, the Caribbean, Central and South America, and will ship anywhere else in the world. Some of the export jobs I have done in the past include:
along with several smaller jobs in the Bahamas and Barbados. We are located on the east coast of South Florida which makes us ideal for export work.
We will deliver your material in our trucks to the Port
of Palm Beach or any other port you prefer and give it to the freight forwarder of your choice along with the Bill of Lading and all other necessary paper work.
- The University of the Virgin Islands Great House renovation in the U.S.V.I.
- Primary School Ministry of Education in Nassau, Bahamas.
- The Coca Cola Plant in Kingston, Jamaica.
- The FBI Office in Puerto Rico.
- Santa Fe Trading Company in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- Cayman Prep and High School (renovation) in Grand Cayman, British West Indies
- Professional Security in Paramaribo, Suriname.
- University of Notre Dame - Haitian Filariasis Program in Leogane, Haiti.
- Tropicair in Kingston, Jamaica.
- The Securitron Building in Kingston, Jamaica.
- U.S. Naval Station - Building 463 in Rota, Spain.
- NCO Call Center - Guatemala City, Guatemala.
- Harbour House Towers Condominium - Freeport, Grand Bahama.
- Raghunath Singh & Co. - Trinidad, West Indies.
- Lion Fish Farm - Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
Please feel free to contact me
with any questions or requests.
Commercial Door Talk!
A social media area dedicated to commercial doors, frames, and hardware. Ask a question, provide an answer, or just browse the posts!